Sunday, October 19, 2008

Latest Happenings from AZ!

Just a few of the things we did this last week. The kids have had lots of energy to release, so we appreciate a good outing to tire them out.

At the Zoo. AJ's favorite animal was the anteater & Rockford's were the monkeys.

We took the Boys boating with their Aunt Marie and AJ was a natural. He got up his first time and skied around the lake for a good 5 minutes before we stopped to give him a rest. He had the biggest smile on his face and said "Look Mom I'm doing it!"

Rocko relaxing at the lake


Mesa Temple Visitors Center








10 comments:

Chante said...

Hello! I am Chante, Briant Howard's wife. I believe you just met my hubby the other day (friend of your husband's) while I was playing by the water fountain with the kiddos! Apparently my husband found your blog and told me about you guys! You guys are in the same situation as we were last year. We moved here last year in September and I knew no one except my husbands family. Anyways, your family is adorable and if you are every bored (which I doubt with all your kids) or just need to get out or need any advice on anything (which I still don't know too much about AZ) let me know! My daughter is in such a great preschool and I believe they still have openings so let me know if you want to know more about that as well! (just click on my name and it will link you to my blog!)

Mandy said...

Um, I hope you are miserable without us and just sitting around thinking about all of us all the time. Nobody there will be as cool as your Boise peeps. You need to start working on Ammon about Nov. 21.

Nicole Rasmussen said...

Way to go AJ!! I can't believe you were skiing---Man, that looks like so much fun.

Erin said...

Okay, now that I'm catching up on blogs....I cannot believe how big your adorable kids are!!! Holy cow, time flies. And you look as great as EVER. And...you're in ARIZONA??? Now I'm going to have to give you a call. Hopefully your cell # is the same. We've got some catching up to do! And I'll be down in Mesa in January, so hopefully we can at least see each other!!!

aubri said...

you guys look like your having fun! We miss you all!
love ya

The Pitcher Family said...

I am glad that you have a blog now! AZ that is crazy I will have to call you and get all the details. Hope you are adjusting to the heat- I am jealous! Glad you are well.

Woods: said...

Unbelievable! The same month we move away from AZ you guys move there! What the heck?! Oh I'm so excited you have a blog and now we can really keep in touch...daily instead of yearly! :) The kids are growing up so fast! Addison is already one!?! WHAT?! She's darling! What a cute family! Hopefully we'll be back there and we can rekindle all the Rexburg fun! So excited to keep up with you guys! Love you guys!-The Woods

Brad Christensen said...

Hey Kim! good to hear from you! looks like life's goin good for you...beautiful kids. I'm jealous your in warmer weather than we are! hope to talk to ya later. Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, Not sure if you remember me, but it's mandi roth from vegas. Hey i would love to catch up, email me mandeemore@gmail.com or call me at 702-501-5510. I would love to talk to you sometime. Email me for sure though.

Brooke said...

Hey, do you have an email address? My address is brookey6@yahoo.com. Anyway, we are living here in Idaho Falls. We really like it here other then the cold cold winters. How are things with you? I bet it gets super hot in Arizona. Are you going to go to the reunion? Anyway, I hope things are well with you. Talk to you later.