Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our Addi Girl!

Addison's taking a little dance class & they had a christmas recital. She is loving it, especially her ballet shoes that she wears everywhere.

This is Addison's Batgirl cape that she works into any outfit most days. She loves being one of the boys getting the bad guys. She always makes us laugh.




11 comments:

Nicole Rasmussen said...

ADORABLE!! I just want to squeeze those kissable cheeks.

Mandi Roth said...

She is adorable.

Nick said...

So cute. Sounds like a fun Christmas. I can't believe how big AJ has gotten.-Nicole

Kerri said...

You have the most beautiful kids. They are just adorable and I am so glad you live just right behind us so we get the chance to see them so often! What sweet pictures! I love Addi in her dance gear, way cute!!

The Moving Girl said...

I love that tutu!! So stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, it's Deborah (Yorgason). Just found your blog. Your kids are so cute! Fun to see pictures of your family. Hope you're doing well! Our blog is greganddeborahbarton.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

Kim~It's Stacey Meservy. I was blog hopping and found you on Nicki Soulier's blog. Your family is adorable, of course! It looks like you are all doing well! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten!

Katie said...

Oh, she is so cute! Chloe is sitting on my lap enviously admiring Addison's tutu. Miss you but glad to see you are doing well in AZ.

Nick and Kathy Chi Thurber said...

Hey Kim!
I'm so sorry! I too am terrible about this whole blogging thing. Do you have a Facebook account? I'm a thousand times better about checking that site than I am this. Let me know because I'd love to connect with you without posting my life story all over your site. :) Your kiddos are beautiful and you look fabulous! Hope all is well.
Take care,
Kathy

Mandy said...

I can't believe Addi is old enough to take dance, that just blows me away. Your little dog is adorable too. Love you guys.

Melissa said...

KIM!! Your family is beautiful! You look amazing. Fun to "see" you after all these years.