
What's October without a visit to a pumpkin patch. We simplified this year and just went and picked pumpkins, no rides crafts animals etc. & our kids were happy as could be!

So Addison is one determined little girl. She was set on taking every single sticker off of every pumpkin in the patch. There was nothing we could distract her with. At one point all her fingers and her two hands were all clumped together with stickers! You could say the people at the counter were not happy.

The boys playing king of the pumpkin patch.

We were very fortunate to have my parents visiting for the week. The boys thought it was fun to have all four Grandma's and Grandpa's all to themselves. We made all sorts of Halloween goodies, including Monster toes, skeleton skulls, &
Halloweenies. This has become a tradition with Grandma.
AJ & his cousin Brady doing a little Halloween dress
rehersal!
20 comments:
You have 3??? I don't even think I knew about your second. Wow!!! I guess it's been 3 years huh? I hope you're loving Utah, cuz the rest of us are stuck here in Vegas until the market comes back up :(
Although.....it was like 85 today and suppose to be tomorrow for Halloween too. Jealous?
Of course we remember you! You guys are so cute...how could we forget you! Your kids are so stinkin cute!
Hey good to hear back from you. We need to talk sometime. Can't wait to hear from you. Call anytime or email.. :) Cute pictures at the pumpkins patch. How fun. Hope your enjoying AZ?
Kim, I can't believe how much I miss you and think of you every day! I bet it was awesome to have Grandma and Grandpa there. Living in the same town we don't get to have them come and stay with us for a week! How lucky you are. :-)
Great pictures and what a beautiful kids...was there any doubt with gorgeous parents like you and Ammon? NONE!
Love you!!!!!
I Love this pictures! Your kids are way too cute! Can't wait to see all the costumes!
Kim!!! Hello from Vegas! I found your blog thru Ashley Pitcher. So good to catch up and see what you've been up to. Cute kids and you and Ammon look just the same!
Hey kim! It's Lacey....i got to your blog from mandy's! Yes! Now you gotta link to mine here...i love the bloggin world, it makes it so easy to stay in touch! hope all is well.
Okay you need to put a block up on Lacey you do not want her on your blog. Nice you guys are at the pumpkin patch in shorts. I am jelous. Miss you tons. We bought our Twilight tickets yesterday wish you were coming.
cute pics-- Idaho loves you!
Hi Kim! Of course I remember the famous Kim Oyler! You are only in all of the crazy, back-in-the-day high school stories. We had a great time when we came over for dinner. Didn't you guys move to Boise for a little while? I must say, I do not envy all of your moving around. Yuck. I think that your second son had just been born when we saw you last and I was amazed by your mothering skills. He was only a few months old and sleeping through the night. You immediately obtained Goddess status in my book. It will be fun to keep in touch with you guys. I'm glad you left a comment. I'll have to tell Jared about your blog tonight. Are you guys going to the high school reunion next summer? Have a good day!
Brittany
Brittany
I 'm so glad you have a blog! I can't beleive you live in AZ now, I have to say I'm a little jealous!
Hey Kim!
I actually found your blog through the Iverson's. So fun to have a way to catch up. We have a blog too: peteyfamily.blogspot.com
My husband is in med school and we are in the process of applying to residencies...Arizona is one of our top picks. He's interviewing there in December. I'd love to hear what you think about it so far. Alisa (Frederiksen) Peterson
Hey Kim!
It has been a while, especially when I saw the picture of your little girl! Last time we were together she was in your cute TINY belly! Your family is adorable. I didn't know you moved to AZ!! Katie keeps me updated on everyone and I hadn't heard that news! Brad says hi! I'm excited to check in on your cute family!
What a cute family you have and you are still as beautiful as ever! I am glad you found my blog and we can keep in touch. Where in AZ do you live? My parents live in Mesa now.
I'm so glad you posted on my blog. How are you doing? It must be great living in Arizona. It is SO warm there. You have a beautiful family. Keep in touch!
Sister Riggs! this is Jessica Draper! remember me? i used to babysit for you when you just had one little boy! holy cow he is so big! i was really happy that i could recognize him from what i remember from las vegas. your family is so cute!
Hey Kim! I got your blog from Hannah R and just wanted to check up on you. Hope AZ is treating you well, and soak up some of that sun for me.
Kim Babe! I found a note that you wrote to me when we were at Ricks just the other day. So glad that I found you! Love your blog, what a darling family you've got. Glad things are going well, I love seeing your Mom's sweet face! I've missed you over the years, let's catch up.
Angela
Hi Kim,
It is good to see that you are doing so well. It feels just like yesterday we were on the soccer fields having a good 'ol fashioned scrimmage. You have a good looking family. Check out our blog at shadandbrittany.blogspot.com
Shad
Hi Kim,
Thanks for calling me last week. it's official now, she picked us.
Your family pictures look awesome.
Heather
hokiehut.blogspot.com
Post a Comment